Sunday, May 29, 2005 +

E-mail from Bob Dawson

Sun, 29 May 2005 12:14:19 -0400

Leo,

I visited your blog. So many interesting and diverse subjects. I enjoyed Circle of Circles, Sign of Peace, definitions, Hinduism, and the interesting phrase about the thought cliché on music not being a universal language. He may be right. Problem is with "universal." Universe is a big place.

Thank you for listing my site.

You are quite the computer programmer. So many levels. You are very talented and quite unique.

Thank you for sharing.
Sincerely,
Bob

Bob Dawson, pianist, 212.877.6996
Breaking the Rules with Bob Dawson

[Later]

It's really such an interesting site, I learned something, I was moved, entertained. I'm walking around the house thinking about things I saw on your blog.

Please give my regards to your wife.

Best,
Bob